Fix Error E03 MP258 Printer
Here, you can follow our experience about fix the error E03 on the MP258 Canon All in One printer. This error causes the printer cannot print and show E03 on the Seven segment display. Detail characteristics of the printer here are.
1. Cannot print
2. Show the error message ” E03 ”
3. Cannot get into Save Mode, Error indicator lamp will flash if forced
4. Cannot reset using the resetter software
5. The Cartridge condition normal
6. The cartridge pin not dirty or get ink
So, to fix this error follow the following instructions
1. Open the upper case, begin from both beside cases
2. Look for the paper censor. This error caused by broken paper censor
3. Loose the paper censor, don’t forget to unplug this paper socket on the mainboard.4. Replace these paper censor with other, you can use from other printer or buy the new one. This paper censor support for any Canon MP… printer, Pixma IP2770 or other IP…, so you can use the used censor from these printer type.
This is our experience about how to fix error E03 of Canon MP258 All in one printer.